Friday, August 20, 2010

After a VERY frustrating several days going back and forth with the Fire Marshall, I believe that we have met all the requirements to get approval for our permit. I think that not understanding the codes and requirements is the most frustrating part of the inspection process. After getting some explanations about what was required and why, made it a simple decision on how to proceed. One more hurdle jumped. Yeah!

I am very blessed to be surrounded by really great people. I do have a lot of people that are in my corner and are working very hard for me.

I have had my nephew Collin staying with me lots this week while his mom is doing her teacher in-service days before school starts for the kids and dad has a consulting gig. We have had lots of fun this week and even created a blog for him. Collin's blog is called Awesomeness from Awesome World - VERY Collin! Check it out at collinjett.blogspot.com and become a follower and/or add some comments.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.