Friday, August 13, 2010

Count down to Grand Opening:
After a long absence, I am back. Should you blog when no one is following you? Not sure, but I do like to write and have a couple of niece's that are blogging as well. It is a good way to keep up with someone. Facebook and Twitter only give you a blink into the latest, so a blogging I will go.

We just celebrated my mother's 84th birthday yesterday. We had a family celebration at the Cheesecake Factory. We laughed a lot, sang Happy Birthday, and Mother smiled a lot. I took her for a manicure/pedicure after lunch. I think that she had a good day. That makes us all happy!!

Jump On In in NW Houston is opening soon!! I am so excited! The construction is going great and should be finished on August 26. I am scheduling equipment deliveries, getting the phone system installed, cable, internet, etc., etc.! I am planning on a September 11-12 Grand Opening event. I will be working on the media campaign next week. It has really been a long road to this point. I have learned so much! I am also working on a deal on a location in Sugar Land. This is a property that I have wanted for a year and now it is becoming available. I am praying that it all works out!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.