Sixth Graders Rock!
This is the second week of helping teach CCE (religion class) at Sacred Heart. Sixth grade sure seems to be the perfect age. Even the quiet ones were getting into the lesson. You should have seen those guys flipping through the bible looking up verses to find clues in a game. They are a very competitive bunch!I am also glad that I decided to tag along with Daniel to help out the CCE program. My sixth graders ROCK! I also think that I am getting younger! Have I discovered the fountain of youth??
I forgot to mention that Liane and I talked Mother and Daddy into going to the El Campo football game on Friday night. Friday nights in Texas is ALL about high school football. However, we were there to watch Colleen march in the halftime show. We picked up dinner at Chili's for a pre-game feast and then off to the game. Mother was pretty tired by the time half-time was over - but we loved the show.
Liane and I LOVE Chicago. . .25 or 6 to 4. . .
Colleen in uniform:



1 comment:
Beautiful Girl!
Post a Comment