Back to School:
The house has been pretty empty since school started. Daniel is also gone all week to his classes at the Hilton School of Restaurant Management at U of H. He had to really work hard to get admitted. Missing transcripts, trips to the counselor's office, etc.
I am still looking for a property to open my new business - Jump On In! It is a children's private party location that has inflatables and other fun things to play on and with. I really did not think that finding an appropriate location and building would be so hard. Ugh!!
I have an apple cake in the oven and it is starting to smell so good. It is still very hot outside, but going back to school does indicate that fall is coming and the cinnamon/apple spell wafting from the oven is really setting the scene.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment